2023 New York City Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Mike Szewczuk $8,669.50 raised
- 2 Jennifer Greco $7,804.20 raised
- 3 Veronica Croce $4,346.80 raised
- 4 John Mariano $3,935.00 raised
- 5 Danielle Pradas $3,463.50 raised
- 1 Liv’s Lionhearts $19,050.41 raised
- 2 South Shore Warriors: Elliana Evan Izzy Will $18,071.21 raised
- 3 Gemma & Co $13,253.55 raised
- 4 Team Jules Rules $13,233.92 raised
- 5 The CHLOE Project $5,312.20 raised
New York City Congenital Heart Walk
The Bronx Zoo
2300 Southern Boulevard Bronx, New York 10460
Registration Opening 10 AM
Opening Ceremony 11 AM
Walk Kick-Off 11:30 AM
Event Ends 3:00 PM
IMPORTANT: Because this event has a limit on attendees, all walkers must be registered by Wednesday, September 27 at Midnight. Day-of registrations will not be accepted. If you have not yet registered and/or have friends and family who have not yet registered, please register today!
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!