2023 New York City Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Michelle Goldstein $839.00 raised
- 2 Kristen St. Germain $603.00 raised
- 3 Steven Goldstein $500.00 raised
- 4 Karen Mortak $309.00 raised
- 5 Amanda Diaz $309.00 raised
- 1 Team Jules Rules $5,413.88 raised
- 2 Team Eric Josef $1,221.00 raised
- 3 South Shore Warriors: Elliana, Izzy & Will $509.00 raised
- 4 The Heart Beats $150.00 raised
- 5 Amira's All Stars $25.75 raised
1 Debbie Alonso $500.00
2 Steven Goldstein $500.00
3 Kristen St. Germain $500.00
4 Craig Abramowitz $500.00
5 Juan Alonso $500.00
There are no sponsors for this event.
New York City Congenital Heart Walk
The Bronx Zoo
2300 Southern Boulevard Bronx, New York 10460
Registration Opening 10 AM
Opening Ceremony 11 AM
Walk Kick-Off 11:30 AM
Event Ends 3:00 PM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!
About The Children's Heart Foundation
of your goal reached