Chicago Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Lizanne and Sam Perri $14,787.10 raised
- 2 Brian Hochberg $5,045.00 raised
- 3 Allison Blomeke $4,950.75 raised
- 4 Nicole Vlahos $4,656.14 raised
- 5 Caroline Cook $3,911.75 raised
- 1 Angel Alice's A Team $27,280.32 raised
- 2 iHeart Isaac $20,898.90 raised
- 3 Baby Sammy $16,999.60 raised
- 4 Team Jack Jack $9,430.95 raised
- 5 Team Molly Grace $7,696.45 raised
Chicago Congenital Heart Walk
Lincoln Park @ Ulysses S. Grant Memorial
2400 N Cannon Dr, Chicago, IL 60614
Registration 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony 9:30 AM
Walk Time 10:00 AM
Event Ends 12:00 PM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!