2023 Pittsburgh Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Lea Kinneman $5,459.00 raised
- 2 Marie Wolf-Hatalowich $3,835.00 raised
- 3 Mila Kinneman $1,909.00 raised
- 4 Jess Shaffer $1,485.00 raised
- 5 Nate Kaushansky $1,259.00 raised
- 1 Team Jace $30,777.45 raised
- 2 Team Mila $14,971.95 raised
- 3 Jaelyn's Happy Feet $6,022.75 raised
- 4 Super James $5,928.25 raised
- 5 Team Kase $3,835.00 raised
Pittsburgh Congenital Heart Walk
7370 Baker Street Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Registration 7:30 AM
Opening Ceremony 8:30 AM
Walk Kick Off 9:00 AM
Event Ends 11:00 AM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!