Charleston Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 John Costello $1,491.50 raised
- 2 Jessica Hook $1,386.25 raised
- 3 Philip Snell $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Rebecca Snell $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Angela Monafo $899.75 raised
- 1 Gunner's Guard $10,169.00 raised
- 2 MUSC Pediatric Heart Center $3,752.85 raised
- 3 Fellows from the Heart $3,473.00 raised
- 4 Julian’s Legacy $1,771.65 raised
- 5 PJ's Team $809.25 raised
Charleston Congenital Heart Walk
Palmetto Islands County Park
444 Needlerush Pkwy Mount Pleasant 29464
Registration Opening 9:00 AM
Opening Ceremony 10:00 AM
Walk Kick-Off 10:30 AM
Event Ends 12:30 PM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!