2023 New York City Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Mike Szewczuk $5,666.50 raised
- 2 Jennifer Greco $5,013.00 raised
- 3 Danielle Pradas $3,463.50 raised
- 4 John Mariano $3,301.00 raised
- 5 Julianne Noyola $3,000.00 raised
- 1 Liv’s Lionhearts $14,047.75 raised
- 2 Team Jules Rules $11,721.17 raised
- 3 Gemma & Co $11,284.05 raised
- 4 South Shore Warriors: Elliana Evan Izzy Will $11,009.05 raised
- 5 Nora's Heart $3,847.75 raised
New York City Congenital Heart Walk
The Bronx Zoo
2300 Southern Boulevard Bronx, New York 10460
Registration Opening 10 AM
Opening Ceremony 11 AM
Walk Kick-Off 11:30 AM
Event Ends 3:00 PM
IMPORTANT: Because this event has a limit on attendees, all walkers must be registered by Wednesday, September 27 at Midnight. Day-of registrations will not be accepted. If you have not yet registered and/or have friends and family who have not yet registered, please register today!
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!