Columbus Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Jaclyn Toopes $2,790.80 raised
- 2 Michelle Spader-Cloud $1,706.50 raised
- 3 Brynne Vaughn $1,297.50 raised
- 4 Samantha Widman $1,082.75 raised
- 5 Elizabeth Cockerill $868.00 raised
- 1 Brayve Brayden $3,096.80 raised
- 2 Zac's Strength & Hope VI $3,000.00 raised
- 3 Living for Lilah $2,365.75 raised
- 4 Some Assembly Was Required $1,836.75 raised
- 5 Beats for Blaise $1,526.85 raised
Columbus Congenital Heart Walk
4850 W Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065
Registration Opening 7:00 AM
Opening Ceremony 8:00 AM
Walk Kick-Off 8:30 AM
Event Ends 11:00 AM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!