Fort Worth Congenital Heart Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Liza Picaso $567.76 raised
- 2 Ashlea Pena $533.25 raised
- 3 Leah Reynolds $486.25 raised
- 4 Rachael Garcia $454.50 raised
- 5 Matt Becker $437.75 raised
- 1 Jayden’s Mighty Heart $1,310.00 raised
- 2 Team Micah Mason $1,290.00 raised
- 3 ChristopherStrongForever $1,255.26 raised
- 4 Elijah James $1,120.47 raised
- 5 Rachael's Helping Hearts $807.50 raised
Fort Worth Congenital Heart Walk
Forest Park, Fort Worth
1500 Colonial Parkway, Fort Worth 76110
May 20, 2023
Registration 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony 9:30 AM
Walk Time 10:00 AM
Walk for One More Heartbeat!
The Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children's Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs) by funding the most promising research.
This event will have fun activities, entertainment, research updates, and our family-friendly walk. Join us as we raise funds to save and improve the lives of those living with CHDs!